What's new

Insane songs to play on your SVS (1 Viewer)

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
The song "I Love You" from Daniel Lanois newest album Shine also has some good bass. There's a really low pedal tone at the beginning, and then just lots of loud bass after that...

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
Alisha's Attic - She's a Heroine

Gosh! Never mind a fan, a front ported PC Sub with this song playing generates plenty of wind!!!

Also from that same album of theirs, When U Coming Home is pretty bassy too!

They are not too famous unfortunately and that album (The Attic Vaults 1) is only available through the fan club but those 2 tracks are good sub demos!

Mike-W

Grip
Return to Forever Medieval Overture. At one point towards the end of the song there is a synthesizer part that sweeps down towards subsonic. You feel it more than you hear it. :)

Greg-ST

Stunt Coordinator
I'd second the Bassgasm stuff from Techmaster P.E.B.

A couple of songs off of the Halo soundtrack CD also have some very nice bass.

Ryan_C

Second Unit
I'll third the soundtrack from Fight Club. Especially track 3 I think it is. Most insane bass I have ever heard.

Seth V

Stunt Coordinator
Try Kodo', they are a japanese drum group, very intense stuff. Especially their song The Hunted. Other songs to try out are ones by Yello. The Album Zebra has one called Do It which will really put any sub to the test. The Yello album Baby has a lot of killer songs like Who's Gone and On The Run. Of course Si Senor The Hairy Grill is definitely one to listen to like Shane Morales recommended.

SV

Tab Nichols

Stunt Coordinator
More Human Than Human (Meet Bambi In The King's Harem Mix)

At about 3:00 mins into the song there is a great droning note that will kick you in the teeth. I couldnt guess what frequency though....

Bass Mekanik is great, if you like listening to test tones. His music is somewhat "lacking" shall we say?

Much as I dispise them, Insane Clown Posse has a great song called "The Nedden Game." If you like rap, you might like this... VERY bass heavy, but it actually carries a beat.

The Aerosmith "A Little South of Sanity" double disk CD has some great bass in it. Actually, it may be one of the best live recordings I've ever heard... Very well produced.

I cant think of anything else right now. :frowning:

Anthony Connor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony Connor
Chemical Brothers "Surrender" I think it is either the first track or the second track and it is basically like a Pink noise test you get with the calibration DVD's. This has to be pretty low.

Regards

AXE

Jon-C

Stunt Coordinator
Smashing Pumpkins "Siamese Dream". I haven't listened to this album in a while. I cued it up today and WOW...I love my PB2+. :emoji_thumbsup:

Shane Morales

Second Unit
I have a new contender: The Xylem Flow mix of William Orbit's "Water From a Vine Leaf". This is personally the most insane bass I've ever heard. Alas, this song is very hard to find.

There's a short demo at amazon.com. The Real Player version is much better than the Windows Media one.

Email me for a much better sample and see for yourself.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Sinead O'Connor's "Faith and Courage," specifically "No Man's Woman," "Jealous" and "Dancing Lessons." Not insane but satisfying. I also agree with the first track of Sting's "Brand New Day." I have it as a DTS CD so I'm assuming it's LFE.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks