What's new

Infuriation over missing Itunes songs. (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Drives me absolutely nuts when an artist has 400 songs EXCEPT the one you want.

Examples:
Joan Jett's I love rock and roll
War's Lowrider (added through the Robots soundtrack)
Frank Sinatra New york New York and My Way

I can accept when a whole label stays off, but to keep a few premium songs off it drives me nuts.

And then there's those songs you barely remember but dont know the artists or even a lyric to help you find it, but it played a billion times on the radio (personal example is that one from 4-5 years ago that has kind of a santana sound to it where a couple drifts away and leaves all they have behind).

Plus I want that stupid 'Scotty doesn't know' from the Eurotrip soundtrack. =)

It's ALMOST enough to drive me to find someone who will grab me those songs on one of the darkside networks...

Sam

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I know what you mean. :) I was looking for the Ocean's 11 soundtrack today and was surprised it wasn't there. But I guess they can't have em all.

Listening to the Latin radio station I can definitely relate. I'm not sure if they say the artist's name or not in all those syllables. In the future I dream that if you like a song that's on the radio, you press a button to purchase it and it's automatically downloaded onto your ipod.
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Sounds a bit like Corey Doctorow's (freely downloadable) book, Eastern Standard Tribe. I didnt care for his writing style in that, but his idea of every car on a highway being a kind of podcast mobile broadcaster and 'agent' for spreading culture and hits.

http://www.coreydoctorow.com i think will get ya there.

Remembered one more: Butthole surfers have only ever had one 'hit' song and its the only one not on itunes: Pepper.

Grrrrr =)

Sam

E

Eric Kahn

I guess I am a closet communist although I have not downloaded a song for over 2 years and 90% of what I downloaded I already had on a CD, just no software to convert them to MP3's then

Sami Kallio

Screenwriter
Have you tried a tuner with RDS to see if they broadcast RDS signal? If they do, you'll get the artist and the song on your tuners display.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks