Infocus Screenplay 4800 (again)...

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Luis S, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

Gone for now.... Maybe Ill relist another time.

2. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

b.

3. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

bump!

4. Jimi C

Jimi C Screenwriter

I would be all over this if it could throw an 84" image from 8', but.. it cant.

5. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

Okay, uhh thanks? You felt the need to post because? [​IMG]

Anyone got a real offer yet?. [​IMG]

Luis S

6. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

Comon people, 120+ views. Make an offer. This thing just sitting here is collecting dust. It needs a good home. [​IMG]

Luis S

7. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

b...

8. Jimi C

Jimi C Screenwriter

okay, uhh.. sorry for the free bump and plug.

9. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

Hey, no offence. Its just kind of a strange thing to reply with. Basically " Id get it if I had any use for it..." Know what I mean? Whats the point?I dont mind the free plugs (Didnt know there was a service charge normaly [​IMG] ) But here are some suggestions for more helpfull and positve plugs:

-"wow what a great deal! Id sell both my kidneys for that!"

-" great price! Im going to take out another mortgage so I can jump on it!"

Or...

-" Man, If I wasnt up to my eyeballs in debt Id be all over this! What a steal!"

See? Pretty good right?[​IMG] Doesnt commit you to anything and still helps out.[​IMG] Anyhow thanks again. And to everyone else please make an offer. This thing is to useful to be a paperwieght. [​IMG]

Later,

Luis S

10. Travis_R

Travis_R Stunt Coordinator

ILL TRADE YOU ALL MY OLD VHS TAPES AND A 4 HEAD VCR THAT NEEDS TO BE CLEANED AND ILL THROW IN A HOOTERS GIFT CARD THAT STILL HAS LIKE 3 BUCKS ON IT [​IMG] [​IMG] SERIOUSLY THOUGH I WOULD BUY IT FOR MY LIVING ROOM TO USE AS A TV IF I DIDNT HAVE A WHOLE HOUSE REMODEL GOING AND DIDNT STILL HAVE TO BUY A PROJECTOR FOR THE ACTUAL THEATER IM STILL BUILDING

11. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

Travis,

LOL! Wanna know the sad part? thats the best offer yet! [​IMG] Wish I could add a theater to my home. Then Id keep the damn thing. Ah well, maybe down the road it will be doable. It would be a hell of a project though. My homes layout sucks for HT! [​IMG] Anyway good luck on the remodeling thanks for the offer. [​IMG]

Luis S

12. AhsanR

AhsanR Stunt Coordinator

How about a PS2 and 300 dollars cash?

13. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

14. Chris Grillo

Chris Grillo Stunt Coordinator

you got mail!!

15. wad

wad Auditioning

I'll offer an X-Box (about 6 months old, in original box), two controllers, six games, and some cash.

Let me know.

16. ian_u

ian_u Agent

Jesus, I wish this offer were around when I paid $800 for my Panasonic 300u. Just ebay the thing, you should be able to get way more than whats being offered here.

17. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

Wad,

thanks but I have the X-Box. Only system I lack is the Ps2. If you have any other offers please feel free to let me know

Later,

Luis S

18. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

Ian,

Thanks for the bump. Yeah, its a nice unit,barely used, in excellent condition.WITH mount. You gotta be crazy not to think so. It still sells for $1000 new! Good luck finding a better deal. I may very well ebay.Just hate those damn fees and deadbeat buyers. Most folks just want something for nothing it seems. I mean its only fair I recoup some of the cost of this thing right?. I mean seriously, $275? flat? Are you kidding me? I couldnt belive it when I got the email.[​IMG] As it is Ive deducted $400 for using it a whopping 13 hrs. Thats just crazy. Anyway thanks again, ill just keep bumping till I get a buyer. That or just stuff it back in the closet.

Later,

Luis S

19. GregClarke

GregClarke Stunt Coordinator

AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!I can't believe this hasn't sold yet! It tortures me daily and haunts my dreams...
    The exchange rate etc. makes it just out of my reach. Any other trade + new PS2 interests? Laserdiscs/player? Rotel 956ax? Original Playstation (and +200 cd-r)? PC parts? Eternal servitude?

Thanks
    Greg

20. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

GregClarke,

I couldnt help but laugh reading your reply! LOL,I dont know why it was funny but it just brought a chuckle out of me. Which I thank you for cause I needed it. [​IMG] [​IMG] Just how bad are the exchange rates? I have no experience with shipping to Canada. Too bad I cant meet ya at the border. [​IMG] But its a LONG drive from Florida!

As far as trades+? go, is that any better for you in the long run? I mean shipping must be expensive. Not to mention I imagine theres some ridiculous export fee?

Laserdisc player/discs I have; Rotel Ill pass on since Im pretty happy with my set up; I wont touch the original playstation ( I went through a couple of faulty units in my time) and the new slim Ps2 would be in addition to $$$; Pc parts are a negative, I build computers on the side. There are plenty of parts lying around; And lastly eternal servitude. This wont work because a) your in Canada and b)I dont imagine you look anything like Angelina Jolie. [​IMG] LOL!

Please by all means dont be discouraged. If you can think of anything drop me a line or post here. The only things I "need" right now are:

- Money for kitchen remodel and a new stove (for the wife. This is my priority. Shh dont let her know, its a surprise! [​IMG])
    - Borla dual exit cat-back exaust for a 2004 F-150 Supercab
    - Tonneu top for same truck (hard not fabric)
    - Money of course. [​IMG]

Anyway thanks again!

Later,

Luis S