INFINITY Basslink Powered Subwoofer

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by mike_frontier, Apr 1, 2009.

1. mike_frontier

mike_frontier Supporting Actor

traded in my old Subaru and pulled out the INFINITY Basslink Powered Subwoofer.
    I have no use for it, but it works perfect!

Selling price is $100.oo shipped by UPS w/ insurance & tracking info will be provided.

The serial number is on there and IS NOT scratched off. I am the original owner of the Infinity.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is more data about this Basslink:

Infinity, the inventor of servo-controlled subwoofer systems, has adapted the technology developed for the finest home-audio loudspeakers to create BassLink, a groundbreaking automotive powered subwoofer. BassLink sets a new standard for in-vehicle bass reproduction.

Four low-level inputs provide non-fading bass. Four high-level inputs also provide non-fading bass and the ability to easily interface BassLink with most factory sound systems.

BassLink can be mounted vertically or horizontally thanks to its unique mounting system. Basslink provides user-adjustable input sensitivity, crossover frequency and bass-boost, allowing BassLink's performance to be optimized for any installation.

BassLink features a 200W Class D subwoofer amplifier that provides all the horsepower needed to drive the 10" subwoofer/10" passive radiator combination.
    · 10" woofer and 10" passive radiator
    · Class D 200-watt amplifier
    · Frequency response 20-120 Hz
    · Low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
    · Speaker and line-level inputs
    · Phase switch
    · Bass boost adjusts from -6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz
    · 25-amp fuse
    · Auto turn-on with speaker-level inputs
    · 14-½"W x 13-3/8"H x 9-7/8"D

2. eweller

eweller Auditioning

Hi, Mike. Do you still have the sub? How old is it? Does everything work ok?

Thanks

3. mike_frontier

mike_frontier Supporting Actor

I am sorry, this was sold. Thanks