What's new

Indoor Antennas? (non-HD) (1 Viewer)

Tim Holyoke

Second Unit
I'm going to school only a couple days a week, working the rest of the time, and have an apartment at school for those couple days each week. I don't want to spend the $$$ for cable, but with my regular rabbit ears, I don't get real good reception. Get a few channels, but no FOX or NBC.

I'll spend a little money if needed...are there any good indoor antennas that would be worth it? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Tim

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
Tim, the Zenith Silver Sensor gets great reviews. Also, Radio Shack has an amplified double bow-tie type that's pretty good.

Tim Holyoke

Second Unit
The Silver Sensor works good for non-HDTV too? How much is it? Just found at Zenith dealers? Thanks.

Tim Holyoke

Second Unit
Picked up a Silver Sensor at Sears today for non-HDTV use...WOW! This thing's amazing, better picture than the roof mounted antenna I used to have at home. I wish they made one for VHF :frowning: . Only problem I have now is I didn't get a combiner thingy...what exactly do I want? I need to use by rabbit ears yet for VHF, so I need to combine the coaxials from each antenna to plug into the TV. Thanks for the suggestion, don't waste your time with amplification.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks