Indiana Jones Trilogy Blu-Ray suggestions

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by classictvfan91, Feb 11, 2012.

1. classictvfan91

classictvfan91 Stunt Coordinator

Ian Hayden
    To Lucasfilm Ltd.: Here is what I would like to see as special features for the Blu-Ray of the Indiana Jones Trilogy (1981-1989): All the special features from 2003 and 2008, additional documentaries, promos, trailers, TV spots, original 1980s documentaries, audio commentaries, deleted scenes, the Diet Coke promo from the Last Crusade video, new documentaries hosted by Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones (and in the Indy costume), scripts for all the movies, photo galleries, bloopers, storyboards, production notes, the Magnum P.I. episode based on Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones: Behind the Adventure (2000), archival interviews with the cast, memorabilia from the series, and other things.

2. nealg

nealg Stunt Coordinator

Neal
    That's all? Of all the things you mention, I think "new documentaries hosted by Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones in the Indy costume" is the one you're most likely to get. I also agree that I would like "other things." (Actually, isolated music tracks would be great.)

3. David Weicker

David Weicker Cinematographer

David
    As long as we are putting together 'wish lists', I'd like two packages released: 1) the trilogy - either in separate cases inside some type of slip-sleeve, or in a multi-disc case holding the three movies. I want these cases to be standard BR cases, not some type of digipack/digibook packaging. 2) the four-movie set - once again, either in separate cases (but with matching design), or in a multi-disc case holding the four movies. For those of us who have been holding off on purchasing the fourth movie, it gives us the option of consistent packaging. For those who will either never purchase the fourth movie, or already purchased it, it allows them to get what they want. David

4. Rick Thompson

Rick Thompson Screenwriter

Inasmuch as Magnum, P.I. is owned by Universal, I wouldn't count on that one.

5. goteam007

goteam007 Extra

Since they are Spielberg films, don't expect any commentaries.

6. cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC Cinematographer
    Supporter

Luis
    What about deleted footage? EVERY film has them. Scenes are cut, shortened, trimmed, whatever, but every movie starts out significantly longer that what we end up watching in theaters. I'd love to see alternate footage for the Indy films.

7. classictvfan91

classictvfan91 Stunt Coordinator

Ian Hayden
    Here is another idea: The A&E Biographies of George Lucas (2001), Steven Spielberg (1998), and Harrison Ford (2003), and George Lucas: Heroes, Myths, and Magic (from American Masters, 1993).