What's new

Incredibles Blu-Ray does it have all the bonus features from the 2-disc DVD? (1 Viewer)

I'd like to sell my DVD copy and was wondering if anyone knew off hand whether the Blu-ray has all the bonus features that the DVD set had.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I think it does but if it doesn't so what, the blu ray looks and sounds amazing. Buy it and if the features aren't all there you can just keep the DVD for the features.

I already have both. I just wanted to know if anyone knew off hand. That way I won't have to check every single feature, since there are a lot of them.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Tis review has a list of all the features.
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3904/incredibles.html
I have no idea if it's all there from the DVD.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Robert Kilbride said:
That way I won't have to check every single feature, since there are a lot of them.
I sold my copy of the DVD so I can't say for 100% but if I sold my copy, I know I checked all the features and compared the run times and everything was on there. That being said, the only way to be sure is to check yourself (and it is time consuming :) ).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks