What's new

In Living Color is coming to DVD (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
There are so many early Jim Carrey sketches in there I would love to have ;)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
When Mr. Staddon talked about all the music clearance and artist image problems I figured we'd never see this show. Hopefully we'll get these done right. If they're season sets, they're mine.
Anybody else remember the sketch were Jim Carrey was was Death on vacation and a couple kept convincing him to kill random people? That's always been one of my favorite sketches that didn't involve recurring characters.

David Coleman

Supporting Actor
I can't wait for this one!! My absolute favorite sketch comedy. If it's the first season then it will have my favorite sketch WRATH OF FARRAKHAN on it!!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: :laugh: Wrath of Farrakhan ruled!!

So many great sketches on this show - Dracula,Mr Rodgers,Homeys,Misery w/Rick James ("You liek hammer baby?") and the Fire Marshall Bills.

Anyone remember the Dr Suess spoofs - "Green Eggs and Gubment Cheese" and "Hop On Cop" :D

Would buy seasons sets, wouldnt buy a Best Of

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
My favorite sketches were definitely "Fire Marshall Bill", "Homey The Clown" and "Men On Film/Books, etc". I sincerely hope they're the season sets. If they release this as a "best-of" disc, I'm afraid I'll have to pass. There's too many hilarious moments on this show.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
Hopefully they're go season sets...

Season 1 - 13 eps
Season 2 - 24 eps
Season 3 - 26 eps
Season 4 - 25 eps
Season 5 - 25 eps

so S1 one looks easy to 'test the waters'...

Chris Joyner

Stunt Coordinator
Great news! My favorite skit was the music video "Me Want Maury" by Connie Chung (played by Steve Parks). Jim Carrey was Maury Povich. That skit was hilarious. AND I do remember that Grim Reaper (Jim Carrey) sketch, it was the shiznit!

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Great news! My favorite skit was the music video "Me Want Maury" by Connie Chung (played by Steve Parks). Jim Carrey was Maury Povich. That skit was hilarious. AND I do remember that Grim Reaper (Jim Carrey) sketch, it was the shiznit!
Chris, if I'm remembering correctly "Me Want Maury" and the Death sketch were in the same episode (Season two?). Steve Park was awesome.
"Connie I'm not able!" :D

Chris Joyner

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, Vera de Milo was so funny that Jim Carrey could have just sat down, stared at the screen and not have said anything, and it would still be funny just by how he looked. Another great character was when Jamie Foxx would play "Rolanda" (or was it "Yolanda"), anyhoo he was great as her ... "I'll rock your world!".

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I love In Living Color but I forgot a lot about the skits over the years but didn't Chris Rock do skits about a guy who's always complaining about prices.

The quote is:

"Good Lord, that's expensive"

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
Well, info about In Living Color has just been released at Tvshowsondvd.com & the news report is at http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=743

The news report link above says that DVDEmpire.com has In Living Color up for preorder & that DVDEmpire.com says it is the 1st season of In Living Color but FOX has not yet offically announced the DVD of In Living Color yet.

I really hope that it is the 1st season of In Living Color.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks