What's new

In an hour and a half, my thirties are GONE!!!! :( (1 Viewer)

betooz

Agent
Real Name
Chris
If it makes you feel any better if you were in the Central or Eastern Time Zone they would already be gone. Dealing with the big 35 here in another 2.5 weeks myself. No need to dread, 40 is the new 30. In all seriousness though, you have a beautiful new daughter, so you have done something with your life. In addition to what you may have done with your career. No need to be glum, think about all you have compared to some others. Better to be alive and kickin' than 6 feet under. Alright, enough cliches and platitudes. You are alive and well, enjoy, I plan on embracing my mid-life crisis which is due very soon.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Chris!

31 minutes to go!

I know it's just a number and all and I have had the best present of all this year but "I'm gonna be in my 40's....!!!!!!"

AGHHHHHH!!!!!

;)

betooz

Agent
Real Name
Chris
You're welcome Dave and I almost forgot. Happy Birthday!
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

troy evans

Screenwriter
Happy Birthday Dear Dave, Happy Birthday to Yoooouuuuu. LOL, Sorry I could not resist. Have a Great Birthday, Brother.:D

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Well it happened and I wasn't paying attention, looked down at the clock and it was 12:22. Wasn't so bad, no shadow of the reaper peeking around the corner....

:)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
No, they're not GONE! You would be 1 year old if they were.
They're still there, as a basement supporting your 40s.

Cees

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
true, true. I just don't have the key to go down there anymore!!!!

(Unless I was say, really really drunk!)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
You have just instantly become so much wiser in the last few hours! ;) Please, use this new wisdom only for good. :D

I hope I get even wiser when I push the 5-0 envelope in the next coupla years! I could use the help...

Quincy

Stunt Coordinator
Thats funny I just lost my 20's today also. I will miss them. So how are the 30's going to be?

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member

Well, except for my kid being born, the 30's at least for me have been rather bumpy. Much more so than the 20's.

25 was still my best year. 35 I think my worst.

Thanks guys!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
You don't look a day over 39! ;)

Congratulations on the milestone. I'm still reveling in the fact that I'm closer to my twenties than my forties (but not by much) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks