What's new

Improve your streaming audio: win an Arcam airDAC! (1 Viewer)

Californiacarew

Auditioning
Real Name
Carew
I really would like to hear the quality difference of this unit. I have some nice equipment and the one thing that's lacking is good source equipment. I want to compare it to Oppo's 105.

acm-39

Auditioning
Real Name
tony moretz
Will go great with my ipad to adcom amps into def tech bp10's and supercube would love to hear this with my system. I have always liked arcam products. great look with great sound i'm sure.

Mark Hedges

Second Unit
I'd love to try this out in my semi-vintage Sony ES rig. I'm currently streaming a 2nd generation Airport Express to a Sony DAS-703ES DAC. It would be great to put it up against a modern high end unit.

Shankar_K

Auditioning
We enjoy Spotify, 8tracks, on SONOS at home. My daughters 16 year old Vahni and 7 year old Bindu make playlists and my wife and I do the same when we can! We are always using our newly installed Niles in ceiling speakers in every room. We would absolutely love to use the Arcam Air DAC to play High Quality audio. I would be ecstatic to play Steely Dan, Iron Maiden, Herbert Von Karajan, Eric Clapton, Kronos through the superior Air DAC:)

Surfs2

Auditioning
Real Name
Bob
Hi,I would use it to stream my IPhone and IPad to my Sony Home Theatre System. My family would use it the same way. Thanks,Bob

sedlacek65

Auditioning
I would love to win this piece would be great item to set up in my house. I have enjoyed other Arcam pieces and have an older receiver of there's that I use now in my home theater.

Nascar-Dog

Auditioning
Real Name
Greg
This will breath new live into my good old Pioneer Elite VSX-82TXS.
I will be able to stream music from my iPod Touch or iPad now.

Bob Erwin_376992

Auditioning
Real Name
Bob Erwin
I would connect the Arcam airDAC to my existing Denon AVR and enjoy listening to my iTunes music with superior clarity!

jmonkey987

Auditioning
Real Name
Jordan
I love the wireless functionality. I would use this in my basement with my NAD amplifiers and pre-amp running my Klipsch Chorus II speakers. I am excited to hear how my 320 kbps audio collection will sound running through a quality DAC like this.

chaps149

Auditioning
Real Name
Eduardo Caperlac
I plan to hook this with my 2 channel set up so that everybody can stream their music wirelessly.

mcrock19

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael Rockwell
Wow! Thanks for the opportunity. I listen to my itunes daily while on my computer for around 4 or more hours. The sound is Ok, but the airDAC from Arcam would greatly improve the quality of my listening experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks