I'm having trouble with Photoshop 5.0

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tom-G, Sep 30, 2001.

1. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Photoshop keeps freezing up every time I try and use it. It happens when I change the print settings. After making the approrpriate changes, I click on "ok" and the box disappears, but the program freezes up and I have to restart the computer just to exit.
    I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, but the same thing happens. Is there something else that I can try that would remedy this problem?
    ------------------
    As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

sounds like you might want to reinstall your printer drivers

3. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

4. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

No, it is version 5.0
    My printer is a Hewlett Packard 722C. Should I look on HP's website for drivers?
    Thanks!
    ------------------
    As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

5. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

Yes, HP's site would have the up to date drivers. You'll also want to install the 5.0.2 update from Adobe's site (it's free) since it fixes a lot of problems that were found in 5.0
    ------------------
    -Brian
    http://www.brianeberling.com/collection.html