What's new

I'm going to be broke. So many DVD's to buy. (1 Viewer)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
my wishlist is almost 500 titles long!
Hey, David L. ......
Can you possibly post this mega-list of yours?
I'd enjoy seeing it (plus to check for "possibles" for my own list). :)
Justin....That's one heck of a laundry list! I imagine you're hoping the list dwindles after Christmas, when you're bound to find dozens under your tree! :)
By-the-by, Justin.....In case you're not quite sure just exactly HOW MANY you've got on your list, it's 223 titles! :) (Probably well over 300 total discs, when you include all the boxed sets you've got listed.)
Very nice list! I want a lot of those same ones too!
Well, Justin, my man, I guess it's time for you & I to take a second job. (Better make that a couple more jobs. :))

Jalil

Stunt Coordinator
I have over 180 on my wishlist and almost all of these are current titles.. not new ones...
man i need to win a couple grand at some lotto game or something..... :0

you can see them in my link.

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
Make it a little easier on your wife and arrange the list according to priority. It will be hard to do, but it will definitely help her look for the items you want most. You might even think harder about a couple and remove them altogether, or think of something else via mental association.

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
I don't think I could really put them into any kind of real order of wanted-ness. Some I do want more than others, but I've tried to sort it out in the past, and just couldn't do it. I would be happy to be given any of the titles on the list. When I go out buying, I see things and something strikes my fancy at that particular moment in time, and that's what I get. Sometimes there is something specific I'll go looking for, but those are usually new releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks