What's new

"If you could see any band in history..." (1 Viewer)

Rick Deschaine

Stunt Coordinator
Definitely Hendrix..

but I would add Stevie Ray Vaughan at any Austin TX nightclub before he exploded on the national scene. That would have been unbelievable.

RobertW

Supporting Actor

saw them. not at the Pantages, but all the way across the country, in Portland, Maine. for three years it was the best show i'd ever seen. 20+ years later, it's still at #2.

my choice would probably be the Stones in 1969.

Wayne McRae

Stunt Coordinator
This is pretty sad, but I gotta go with Zeppelin, even though I saw them in Seattle in 77. My first road trip from Vancouver, 16 years old and guess what...yep, got too drunk and can barely remember the show. All I can clearly remember is No Quarter with lots of dry ice and it being very very loud. Oh well, I made up for it by seeing Page/Plant 3 times. I'd have to go with the Floyd for my second pick.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
1. Talking Heads - Remain in Light Tour
2. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
3. Alice in Chains - Unplugged show for MTV (Actually any show, but that one specifically)

There are so many, but those are my current top three.

MichaelBA

Supporting Actor
In the summer of 1980, we printed up thousands of T's for the upcoming Fall Zeppelin tour. I was gonna go. Then -- Bonham died....

At least I got to see VH with DLR in 1982.

Saw the reunited Mark II Purple in 1985, but I'm not fooling myself that it was the equivalent of 1972.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks