What's new

If you could live anywhere in TV on DVD Land... (1 Viewer)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Mark Collins said:
Collinwood number 1 choice for me.
Mark,A great choice for sure! You and I could hang out at The Blue Whale ... or The Old House ... or ... so many places in Collinsport and Collinwood. :)

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Ockeghem said:
Mark,A great choice for sure! You and I could hang out at The Blue Whale ... or The Old House ... or ... so many places in Collinsport and Collinwood. :)
Yeah, like the graveyard! :P

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
I'd take Robbie Douglas's place in My Three Sons being married to her.

Tina_Cole_My_Three_Sons_triplets_1969.JPG

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Scott, I forgot to speak of Laura's Cottage as for Rose Cottage and the Gate House forget it. The Collins Tomb the Old House and the coffee shop plus the graveyard and Blue Whale would be great places to hang out in

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Mark,Absolutely. And at least for me, I'd have to have many of the same tunes playing on the jukebox when I was hanging out at The Blue Whale. :)

Montytc

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim Montavon
I would second an earlier choice. Stars Hollow from the Gilmore Girls. I still visit from time to time.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Radioman970 said:
NO to Collinwood for me. No no no! It's a short walk from walking the halls to hauntin' em! :blink:
Oh, you're there Radioman. You're there. I've got a nice room in the East Wing all ready for you. ;)

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
Well, if you know me, then you'd know that my first two choices would be torn between two towns in New England: Collinsport (Dark Shadows) and Peyton Place!

Then:

Port Charles (General Hospital)
Dodge City (Gunsmoke)
Gilligan's Island
The TARDIS (Doctor Who)
165 Eaton Place (Upstairs, Downstairs)
Mockingbird Heights (The Munsters)
The Carrington mansion outside of Denver (Dynasty)

On the other hand, I do live in NYC (The Naked City, Law & Order/ Law & Order SVU, I Love Lucy, The Honeymooners, Seinfeld, The Jeffersons, The Cosby Show, The Patty Duke Show, Car 54, Where Are You?, Ryan's Hope, Sex and the City, That Girl, The Odd Couple, Barney Miller, Friends), so I'm actually already in TV Land!

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
Ockeghem said:
Yeah...Deleted (wherever that place is) sounds much safer to me than Collinwood, Collinsport, The Blue Whale, the Eagle Hill Cemetary, Mark's Masoleum, the Old House, the Gate House, the Out House, the West Wing, the East Wing, the Right Wing, the Left Wing, and all them other Collins' Spook Joints. :)

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
Yeah Radioman....I see your point of view. If you live there....your damned if you're an ally of Barnabas...he's always got plenty of enemies. You're damned if you are his enemy....too many are left in RIP status. It's just not a healthy place to live. If you had to live there...you'd need to possess an Oddball mentality.....Heh these (vampires, werewolves, witches, voodoo warriors, warlocks, phoenixes, ghosts, goblins, zombies and frankensteins) are beautiful people. :)

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
And who knows when you're going to open a door or go up a staircase and end up in a different time period or alternate time. Plus, and most annoyingly, everybody would always be looking off to the side when talking to you, like they were trying to read some teleprompter! ;)

Cinescott

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
I'd vote for Walnut Grove. I grew up in a small rural Wisconsin town (pop. ~800) during the late 60s and 70s and life just seemed so much simpler then. No distractions, no worries. My friends and I would play outside all summer long and we would ride our bikes everywhere, exploring and just having fun. Those were the days.

Now back to your regular programming following the old man's ramblings.................................................................

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
JohnMor said:
And who knows when you're going to open a door or go up a staircase and end up in a different time period or alternate time. Plus, and most annoyingly, everybody would always be looking off to the side when talking to you, like they were trying to read some teleprompter! ;)
That's a neat way to put it. Reminds me of how adventurous I was as a kid. Maybe like David, but not quite as intelligent as he seems... I'd probably like living there with all those places to go, the old house, etc. I'd absolutely love living near the sea no matter what age. One day I'll make that happen. Takes me nearly 2 hours to get to the ocean and I haven't been since the early 90s. :(

And as a annoying little kid (again, like David, lol) I'd be used to people looking at everything but me.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Cinescott said:
I'd vote for Walnut Grove. I grew up in a small rural Wisconsin town (pop. ~800) during the late 60s and 70s and life just seemed so much simpler then. No distractions, no worries. My friends and I would play outside all summer long and we would ride our bikes everywhere, exploring and just having fun. Those were the days.

Now back to your regular programming following the old man's ramblings.................................................................
I was watching an episode about a week ago and thought about the various posts about Walnut Grove. And I couldn't agree more about it. Although, one thought I had was the things you don't think about. One.... before you leave in the time machine, visit Walmart for paper products. The BIG package of TP is what you need. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks