What's new

If/When New Paradigm Studio Version comes out... (1 Viewer)

Martin Rendall

Screenwriter
... do you think there will be a flood of v2's hitting the used market? Or do you think they'll become more scarce, with people holding onto them?

I guess the two possibilities here are:

1. v3 is significantly better/more expensive
2. v3 is another minor revision/minor price change

Thanks,
Martin.

ted_mpower

Auditioning
I just got a Center v.2 cuz I couldn't wait and was sure to keep my original box :)
I'm sure you will find many used V.2's for sale when the V.3's are released

Martin Rendall

Screenwriter
Not to my knowledge. That's one reason why I'm asking - I have no idea when the new stuff will disappear...

Martin.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
God, I hope the new line blows the doors off the present line in both pricing and quality.

Why?

I have a full 5.1 setup of V.2. I love these babies and am satisfied with the sound I get from them. If V.3 comes out and people want to upgrade, I'll be waiting to pounce on another set of V.2's for my move to 7.1.

If I'm going to upgrade these puppies, we are talking 5 years minimum and at a significant cost increase, for that's what I'll have to spend to get any significant improvement IMO.

james e m

Second Unit
The only thing I know was that I was told that the v3 studios will be going up in price and will start showing up at trade shows in the fall.
James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks