What's new

If I was in the feild of Law... (1 Viewer)

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
This is exactly why I stay away from PriceWatch and other companies like it. I have four or five companies that I always deal with when it comes to computer parts. Do I pay more than most people because of that? Yes, I do. But I have NEVER had a problem with customer service.
In fact, just a few weeks ago I sent back a motherboard that was almost two years old under RMA even though that board was a replacement for the original. Even though I've been paying more than others, I deal only with companies that have proven their integrity even with higher prices.
Personally, I have no sympathy whatsoever for the people who got shafted. This is exactly what happens when you look at price and nothing else.
Okay, I'll get off my soap box. :D

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Man, things like these just make me wanna email the company and start ranting off at them :angry:

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I deal only with companies that have proven their integrity even with higher prices
Any suggestions? I seem to have no problem finding the higher prices, but I can never find the higher integrity. :frowning: (I don't mean that sarcastically - it's a genuine question...)
-Dave

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Dave,
I've personally had multiple transactions with both http://www.newegg.com and Link Removed and can heartily recommend them. I've also never heard anyone speak ill of either.
The prices are pretty competitive, too...

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
Never had a problem from Pricewatch retailers
And we're certainly not trying to paint with a broad brush. One bad company on Pricewatch does not all bad companies make. It's just reinforcing the adage that you get what you pay for. Of course, those companies simply list with Pricewatch and that's what the rating system is for. But, I really don't have sympathy for those who "take their chances" just to save a few bucks and then get shafted from it. :)

KyleS

Screenwriter
Scary and I have had 2 companies online that did almost this exact same thing to me. I certainly learned my lessons. First I only order with my AMEX card since they will actually go after fraud companies like this without questioning me. 2) I dont order from companies that dont have feedback or have bad feedback :)
Link Removed
www.newegg.com
These are 2 sites that I would certainly recommend for good service with decent pricing. I used to order everything from them until I became a reseller myself now I can just order from large wholesalers :D
Link Removed I used to order from these guys until I found the two above. They have good service but the pricing is a little high.
KyleS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks