What's new

Ice Cream Trucks (1 Viewer)

ToddS

Stunt Coordinator
In Catonsville MD certain pizza shops would deliver beer with your order.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
How about a mobile salad bar or Chinese buffet? It could keep looping by your house so you could get seconds.

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor

I thought the supreme court just ruled on something like this that effectively overturned these laws?

One strange business that seems to be doing well in a town in NJ is a salon / bar geared towards men. The place has a full bar with liquor and pool tables for you to use while you wait, and all of the stylists are attractive females in skimpy clothing.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter

Naw, I can't see people telling the guy "I can't buy them because I don't have the money right now," ... but if you also could drive them to the atm to make a withdraw ...:wink: :emoji_thumbsup:

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
I'm amazed at not seeing this yet but I always thought one of the best businesses to do on wheels would be cellphones, this way a person could hear the difference near their home. If a person was multiple service vendor (indirect like Amazon for example) then it would allow multiple choices in a particular area.

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
This has nothing to do with the thread really, but I have always found Ice Cream Trucks to be spooky. I also feel the same way about clowns.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
I don't know if it would fly, but when i was a kid (maybe it's still there) there was a little old fashioned pull cart we used to call the Popcorn Wagon. In addition to popcorn they sold all the cool little candies - candy buttons on a sheet, those little wax bottles, etc. We'd scape up our pennies all summer and bike down there and buy what we could. It might be a nostalgia kick for the adults as well.

Of course, all this candy is fairly cheap so I don't know how much could be made by doing it.

-paul

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Mmm. I seem to be the only one who thinks that the original idea is very good - for a project as described.

Of course, it would probably not be so ideal for trying it in real life, but it has many potentials for an excellent presentation.

Of course you'll get the same sort of opposition you see here: but that will make you even more prepared to answer to those.

And with some imagination we could also come up with some realistic suggestions to make the virtual enterprise even more appealing (I mean: forget about those jokes for a moment, folks :) ).

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks