I need help with LED TV Panel

Discussion in 'Displays' started by z33type, May 12, 2013.

1. z33type

z33type Auditioning

Michael Pimentel
    I'm new to this forum and I came here for advice. Now before anyone tells me to just buy a new tv let me tell my story. I bought a LG 47LM6400 for 100 dollars. Its in great shape and works 90%. All the power circuit boards, T-Con are all working. I even cleaned the two ribbons. Now there are vertical lines on the very right side of the screen and horizontal lines that goes across from left to right on the bottom. Cleaning the ribbons don't help and I still get a very nice picture,but just the annoying lines. I noticed a very tiny web crack type on the very bottom right side of the screen when the tv is on. And a faint crack line that goes up 2 inches from the bottom by the vertical lines
    I've already invested 100 dollars for this edgeless smart, 3D Cinema LED TV. The tv is out of warranty and I can't just buy a replacement screen on ebay. There are local tv repair shops on Craigslist that can replace LED panels,but it is 12:13 am right now I can't call anyone.

Are there reputable online places that sell replacement screens for LED TV's?