What's new

I need help connecting my dish tv, pioneer receiver and panasonic bluray player...I'm confused??? (1 Viewer)

newtoaudio55

Auditioning
Real Name
john
I have a sony XBR52" lcd with dish satellite that I want to connect to my pioneer vsk-921k receiver along with my panasonic BDT310 Bluray player. Can you please help me connect these, its way over my head!:confused:

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
Connect HDMI cables from your Dish receiver and Blu-ray player to your Pioneer AV receiver's HDMI inputs and run an HDMI cable from the AV receiver's HDMI out to your TV's HDMI #1 input - connect speakers and enjoy!

newtoaudio55

Auditioning
Real Name
john
Thanks so much for responding. the back of my pioneer 921k receiver has 4 hdmi inputs: 1. Video 1 in 2. BD in 3. DVD in 4. DVR/BDR in Which input should I plug the sat box hdmi cable into? I have already plugged the blu ray player hdmi into the BD in... I take it I don't need to connect any other analog or digital audio cables as the hdmi's should do it all? John

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
Connect the sat receiver into HDMI 1 - and that's all you'll need - other than remembering HDMI 1 = satellite. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks