What's new

I love batchelor parties! (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Her toe was not off. She was sleeping basically on top me.

Was it pedicured? Nail polish color? If she was cute then waking up with her toe in your mouth (assuming it's not skanky) and her laying on top of you couldn't have been a bad thing. Now if she had toe jam, well , uhhh (shudder).
------------------
"What did Mr Spock see when he looked in the toilet? The Captain's Log."
Stolen from a BBS in 1985

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Gilbert,
Do you post anything on the forum that doesn't revolve around your supposed sexual conquests (even the ones that involve you solo)?
Just curious- have noticed every single post you make is about your cock... evne if it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
-Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Do you want SOUTH PARK on DVD in order, rather than themed sets? Join our overwhelming majority!!

DennisHP

Second Unit
Yeah Gilbert, whats up with that? :)
Have any of your S.O.'s ever told you about THEIR batchelorette parties? They get much more wild than we do cause they touch, fondle, lick, etc.. basically because the stripper dudes don't care and will get better tips if they let the women have at 'em.
Of course, that's what I've heard; but have you noticed no women have responded to this thread? Perhaps they're embarrassed or afraid of divorce.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Here's something I don't get about batchelor parties. If the dude is getting married then obviously he's engaged or taken in some way. Thus he's not really single in the truest sense of the word and he's not eligible to partake of another babe.
I have noticed that this does not seem to bother some people.
Now his friends that are single, that's another story.
------------------
"What did Mr Spock see when he looked in the toilet? The Captain's Log."
Stolen from a BBS in 1985

Shawn McBride

Stunt Coordinator
...(And in Austin, there is some touching too!)
I'll vouch for that statement. We took a buddy out for a bachelor party a few weeks ago, ended up at the Yellow Rose and, as they say here in Texas, DAYUM! This one girl actually grabbed my hands and put them on her!
eek.gif
And our bachelor got worked over pretty well, we made sure of that.
biggrin.gif

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
Vinny, Vinny, Vinny,
I never mentioned anything about my cock manolo. All I said is I had some women toe in my mouth at a Bachlor pary awhile back. The topic is about that right. Geez, you'd think I committed a major crime the why Vinny's abusing me.

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
So, uh, Andrew, have you been to a petting zoo?
Perfect analogy! You go, you look at the animals. You pet the animals. You admire how cute they are. But you have don't have to worry about the care and feeding or disruption they cause when you actually own one!
------------------
Andrew in Austin

Frederick

Second Unit
Scott, I often wondered the same thing. Why is it ok to grope a woman that one night when it's a no-no anytime else? And I've heard about some bridal showers that made any bachelor party I went to seem like a church social!
I was the best man at my friends wedding, so I was put in charge of the bachelor party. Get this: he didn't want one. He didn't want a stripper, didn't want to go out to any strip clubs, none of that. We sat up all night drinking, playing games and eating pizza. We had a blast. It was different, to say the least, but his logic was he didn't want anyone touching him but his soon to be wife. And considering that they didn't have "relations" at all while they dated, I honered his wishes. His wife didn't have ANYTHING. Her,her mom, and some of the other girls went out to a spa the day before and did an all-day getaway ...
Freddy C
------------------
" ... Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much ..."

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
He didn't want a stripper, didn't want to go out to any strip clubs, none of that. We sat up all night drinking, playing games and eating pizza.
I had three strippers kicking my ass for my bachelor party. :)
I also had to much Tequilla, puked all night, and passed out on my toilet while taking a sh*t. The reult of that was hitting my head on the bathtub. That did not feel good.
All in all, it was a good time.
laugh.gif

-Dean-
------------------
My HT Equipment
"I've seen you and you are not cool."

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
quote: I never mentioned anything about my cock manolo. All I said is I had some women toe in my mouth at a Bachlor pary awhile back. The topic is about that right. Geez, you'd think I committed a major crime the why Vinny's abusing me.[/quote]
Abuse? Hardly, just curious why it seemed that you went out of your way to mention your sexual adventures (or sex in general), well beyond this thread:
From Cussing on Friends: quote: I do remember Jennifer Aniston saying on Friends that she loved doing the 69 position.[/quote]
From What would you sell your soul to the devil for?: quote: One year of oral sex from the Olsen twins.[/quote]
From I think milk is DISGUSTING, what do you think?:quote: My girlfrien drinks milk about 3 times a week when I give it to her. Sometimes I have to talk to her like a little girl, "Come on baby, swallow it down and you can have cookies." Usually I then give her a nice, fresh batch of cookies that I made.[/quote]
From Sarah Michelle Gellar on Tonight Show Tonight: quote: I would love to have one night with her.[/quote]
From Had my first Krispy Kreme today!: quote: I just made my girlfriends face look like a glazed donut.[/quote] {as a side note, I have no fucking clue why you bothered to post that into that particular thread}
From Your MUGSHOT!:quote: I'm sorry Trevor, but sitting here looking at the stripper in your picture...I just had to relieve myself. Sorry if thats too much info for some, but its the truth.[/quote]
From The horror! The horror! A rant about morons at the movies.:quote: Next time people start smoking in your face, get up and slug them right in the cock.[/quote]
From Which Rack to buy?:quote: I would shell out some major money for Jennifer Love's rack.[/quote]
Etc, etc, etc.
I just noticed and wondered about it.
Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Do you want SOUTH PARK on DVD in order, rather than themed sets? Join our overwhelming majority !!
[Edited last by Vince Maskeeper on November 09, 2001 at 10:01 AM]

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
Vinny, Vinny, Vinny. You disappiont me, but I still love you. As for you're comments, the thread on cursing on Friends is true. She said something about 69ing a guy. That is all I said. The milk and donut thread has nothing to do with love making manolo. As for the other ones, I'm guilty! But I am also a adult male with a strong libido who likes to joke around a little. Sorry if I offended you. Take care and God bless.

Luis S

Supporting Actor
You know,is it me,or does Vince seem to get a little sensitive/touchy when there is talk about sex or comments about beautiful women? You should lighten up Vince,some of us have many great stories to tell,you shouldnt come off like a dick just because they want to share them.This is the after hours lounge ya know. Not trying to cause trouble,but Ive seen you do this before.Maybe its about time you had some wild adventures of your own?
biggrin.gif

P.S. Gilbert,
icon14.gif

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Gilbert and Luis,
I've yet to see Vince (does he liked to be called 'Vinny' btw?) criticize anyone for sharing their stories. I've seen him take a stand regarding topics that demean women or come across as misogynist. That's a good thing.
Not that this thread is mind you...I had a blast at my brother-in-laws bachelor party.
But talking foolish nonsense about the Olsen-twins and whatnot is just a waste of bandwidth.
And I am the only one who think Gilbert's stripper story about the toe is fictional?
Anyhow, back to the stories...
Your pal,
Jason
and oh yeah, go Vince
icon14.gif

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
No offense Vince, but sometimes you come off sounding more like a mother and less like a moderator.
------------------
rock_band.gif
"See the world on the wings of rock and roll"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks