What's new

I just watched 7 people get run over outside my office window (1 Viewer)

RicP

Screenwriter
Hard to describe....mass confusion...this is the 2nd time in 3 days that there's been a hit & run in the same intersection.
There's blood in the crosswalk and 7th avenue is taped off for 5 blocks.
Here's the best link I can find right now.
http://www.wnbc.com/news/1235255/detail.html
I'm still shaking a little. :frowning:

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Obviously someone was injured (or even killed) but I hope it wasn't someone you know and care about.

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
I heard about this on tv. Sounds like he was stopped once but continued off and hit more people.

Either this guy is crazy or needs to go away for a long time. In either case, remove him from society.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Geez, man, that's a rough thing to have to witness. I don't even know what to say.

Maybe you should take the day off and go home and collect yourself.

DanaA

Screenwriter
How are you holding up? Maybe Rain is right that you should go home and try and recover from witnessing the event. If I was running your office, I would definitely pull back from the work thing for a bit at least so that people could talk to each other and offer each other support. Sorry, it happened and sorry you had to be witness to it.

SteveA

Supporting Actor
The article says none of the injuries appear life-threatening. That's good news. I hope they catch the bastard who did it.

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
he's been caught! :) (the only good thing out of this)
well turns out he's a suspect in an attempted murder and may appear in court today!! that's great news...lock that bastard up.
thank God nobody was killed.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
I saw about the first instance a day or two ago. They found the car. Did they ever catch the driver afterwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks