What's new

I Just purchased a Mitsu WS-46809 (1 Viewer)

Juan Jose

Auditioning
Hey everyone. I just purchesed a Mitsubishi 46" wide screen. I got it at the local good guys where a friend of mine works. He was able to get it to me for $1950 otd including the matching stand and a 5 year in house warranty plan. Was this a good deal, and what do you guys think of this peice? So far I am very happy with it. Now I just need to get a progressive scan DVD player to go with it. I would very much appreciate any feed back concerning this peice. Thanks Juan

John Dunlap

Stunt Coordinator
Juan,

I'm looking at this set myself for a new Home Theater I am putting together for my basement. I really like the Pioneer SD-533-HD5 53" unit but it's almost impossible to find in my area at a decent price.

The Mitsubishi is the perfect size for my viewing area and I feel that it has the best build quality of any other RPTV's in this class. I am a little concerned about all the comments about red push but I feel that I would be able to get this resolved through a little Avia tweaking.

Anyway, I think you should feel GREAT about the deal you got on that set. I would be happy to just get the TV and the stand for under $2,000. but you got a 5 year warranty to boot!! Enjoy the TV and let us know in a couple of weeks if you're still happy with it.

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
I am a little concerned about all the comments about red push but I feel that I would be able to get this resolved through a little Avia tweaking.
Avia wont help you out in that department. Red push is fixable though, do a search and you will find out how.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks