I have one why dont you!, Aaxa m2 led micro projector!

Discussion in 'Displays' started by maxstopper, Aug 12, 2011.

1. maxstopper

maxstopper Auditioning

i have one of these and love it, its small and portable and i can take it with me while i travel to watch show in my hotel rooms. It uses LED's instead of glass bulbs so i dont have to worry about it breaking during travel. took some pictures of it in my bedroom Iphone next to M2 for size comparison!( its pretty small i know!) [​IMG] [​IMG] Went to University of Washington and took pictures of the cherry blossoms. here are pictures in dimlight and with the lights off. imaging are coming from my ipod connected via a/v sorry pictures are a little fuzzy camera isnt good for low light conditions. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. maxstopper

maxstopper Auditioning

anyone know how the micro projectors will be improving? Are there any estimates of what these micro projector companies will be making 2-3 years from now? I think they are the new TV's!. the way tv's have improved over the last 5-10 years was crazy.. and now that they are so thin.. they are only going to start getting larger.

3. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
    It's not a bad idea but the implementations so far haven't really sold me. I bet in 3 years or so things will be different.