What's new

I got an email from the president of Nuance! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylorWC

Auditioning
It's just funny how all of you can bash Nuance when in fact most of you have shown that you don't know much about George Baker and backgound of.

ChrisPATT

Stunt Coordinator
Strange - that article you reference titled, "Spreading the Word on Canadian Audio" doesn't mention Nuance speaker at all. The author decides to write an article about the wonderful speakers that Canada produces, but fails to mention Nuance? Impossible!

taylorWC

Auditioning
It was an article about API, what you think Ian Masters is going to cross talk in an interview SMART use your head

JamesDB

Stunt Coordinator
I hate to say this Taylor, but you really have not achieved any credibility on this board. And the initial benefit of the doubt most people here like to give is probably also gone.

I am a born Canadian, and have to say that companies with the practices of Nuance really don't do anything good for the excellent reputation in audio we have. Nuance as far as I am concerned is a shady company both in the quality of its products and its marketing. I personally wish they would be more above board.

If you consider Nuance worthy to endorse them to those of us who prefer the quality, practices, and strong research and data findings of such companies as Paradigm, Energy etc. please do present facts relevant to convincing us. But I think that you will find it build your case since Nuance offers little to no information on their products, testing and research.

J

brentl

Senior HTF Member
taylorWC

In general we aren't ripping on George, we are ripping on speakers that offer NOTHING that can compete in the market they are attempting to.

I'll HAPPILY put my Athena(yep API stuff) AS-f2 speakers up against ANY of the Nuance offerings at TRIPLE the price(I'll even go full retail on my speakers $800).

Nuance has some good looking stuff(from a distance), but like BOSE they market to the ignorant!

Hey I almost fell into the BOSE marketing thing 14-15 years ago, but luckily found a company called Paradigm thet quickly straightened me out.

Brent
and how about trying to make a POSTIVE contribution to this forum??

ChrisPATT

Stunt Coordinator
While you are telling people to use their head, please keep in mind that you are the one who purchased the speakers in question.... I myself decided to go with another Canadian company - Paradigm - who is actually mentioned in that article (even though it is about API) along with PSB. Guess they don't consider Nuance a competitor.

My advise is when you refer to an article to back up your assertions that Nuance are wonderful speakers, at least be sure Nuance is mentioned somewhere in the article.

Now use your head, and return those speakers...

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
It has been about 90 minutes since I registered on the nuance.com site .. and I am waiting for the e-mail confirmation that my account is activated...

Unusual start, for sure ... ???

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Paaaaalease :rolleyes

There is more garbage, unsupported mumbo jumbo, & pure BOLOGNA in this Nuance (reply) crapola..

Then add, it's supposed owner Emailing & Answering threw an AOL address (start of this thread) & speaking/writing more like a 12 year old while producing NO REAL facts, links with solid substance related to Nuance, or proof of anything that would add a "pin head" of possible credability to Mr.CEO & Nuance.

===>
More baited trash in your posts than I've pushed in a year with my Cat D-11 Dozer, thank god it's a high track.
===>

Ignorence is bliss MR. ~{TaylorWC}~ AKA CEO of Nuance. Crimmy you idiot, enjoy your speakers if you like, and stop pretending to be the CEO of Nuance before someone goes to the trouble of pursuing/tracking this down. You won't find it funny then, belive me.

Just about time a few of the lawyers that frequent here start to do some digging and then let you know just what you've gotten yourself into while you continue purse your little game.

Say high to BUBBA your new cell mate, and by the way he really dislikes Nuance speakers terriably! :eek:

Ghesh, at this point, White Van speakers actualy begin looking good after reading all this ••••••• ••••,,, & for one very miss informed person who seems to have lost all his marbles "including the bag they go in", TaylorWC..! :rolleyes:

I'd really like to tell you what I think about this & the whole Nuance BS, but the mods would toss me in a second!!!!

Geoff ¥

Rokzi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rodel

funny he would give you a site in which you would have to register, rather than the "product"'s web site.

try nuanceaudio.com

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy

I just clicked on the link and see that its a forum for Nuance. I never even knew there was one!!

As much as I would love to, I'm not going to bother registering just to get in a pointless flame war with some pro-Nuance lovah that has never even heard or listened to reputable speakers. And, like some Bose forums I have seen, I'll bet the farm that a post you submit has to be "approved" by a moderator first.

Craig, once your account is activated, please fill us in if posting is on an approval only.

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Well ... it is now ten hours since I registered, still no confirmation e-mail ... ROKZI ... I have gone onto the regular site, there is stuff about putting together stands, and a bunch of testimonials, but precisely ZERO about speakers ... No pics, specs, pricing ....

Hopefully the forum is more enlightening ... :)

MikeCocc

Agent
Craig,

I went to that Nuance site just after this thread started. As confusing as it was, one thing became perfectly clear about the site. It wasn't going to give me any information at all about the performance of Nuance's speakers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks