I got a bump on my head!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gilbert Galindo, Sep 28, 2001.

1. Gilbert Galindo

Gilbert Galindo Stunt Coordinator

I just noticed it 4 days ago. I was thinking about going to a doctor because I can't recall ever bumping my head reently. What you guys think.

2. John Thomas

John Thomas Cinematographer

I think you need to find a good phrenologist. That sounds serious.
    ------------------
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. -Franklin D. Roosevelt.
    My Top 10 of 2000 My Top 10 of 2001

3. James Q Jenkins

James Q Jenkins Stunt Coordinator

Makes me want to spin up "A Shot In The Dark". You sure it was bump not a bemp?
    ------------------
    -JQJ

4. NathanP

NathanP Supporting Actor

Once, I was riding a bike and I hit the brakes to avoid a car or something and I flew right into a wooden post 4 feet away..
    I don't remember any of this though, and was asking silly questions to my friends like "Why am I wearing this?" "How did I get here".
    The only thing I can remember is the painful headache I had for 3 days..
    Oh yea,
    The Doctor said I had a cuncussion and a contusion (bruise) on the left side of my brain...
    Nathan
    ------------------
    "Fascinating Captian"
    --Spock
    Visit www.speedemenu.com

5. Ryan Wright

Ryan Wright Screenwriter

Hey Gilbert... how big is it? Depending on that, your age & other health factors, you may or may not want to go in. If it's fairly large, painful, or has been growing/changing size rapidly, I'd go in. If you're close to or over 40 I'd go in. If it's just a small, painless bump (rather than a lump) and you're younger and in excellent health, I'd let it go for a few more days and see if it goes away.
    It's up to you, though. If you've got insurance then the doctor's visit should only be $10 - $20. In that case, you might as well schedule an appointment. Get a full checkup while you're there so you're not wasting your time if nothing is wrong. Better to be safe than sorry.
    ------------------
    -Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

6. EricK

EricK Second Unit

Me too!! LOL I dropped the soap in the shower and bent down to pick it up....came back up and whack.....right into the handle on the shower door.....nicely scabbed up now!!! But ouch!!!!!
    :)
    Eric.....
    ------------------
    Creative Audio Consultants, inc. Installs, calibrations, consultations.
    DVD List:http://www.dvdtracker.com/~EricK
    AOL IM screen name : EDKalet6