What's new

I am doing a rather special hardware review. Take a guess! (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am very, very excited about this product I am now writing a review for.

The entire system is costly. However, I have seen dramatic improvement over what I used to have.

It is probably the most exciting product, for me, that I have ever reviewed. I paid for it out of pocket, too. So this tells you that I'm not advertising something simply for the sake of being provided with free product.

I am extremely enthusiastic about sharing my results with all of you.

Some of you may be equally excited. Some of you might not. Some of you may be excited but turned off by the pricing...at least...for now.

The review won't be posted for a bit as I am still working on finalizing it.

However, I thought I would turn this into a guessing game of what it is that I am exactly reviewing.

Ask one question only and I will provide you with an answer.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I don't know if this is the company you have been reading about or not....

Look up "eero"

It's a system that creates an Industrial grade Wi-Fi mesh in your home.

The results I have gotten is beyond incredible. I am working on a review right now, but I am so excited about how much better my home Internet access has improved with this system.

I thought this thread would go on forever, Peter, but I have to commend you for nailing it down.

I am really excited about this product. I'll have a review up in the next few days.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Yes, "Eero" was the one I saw. Look forward to your review, sounds like a great product.

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
Seems to be a similar product to 'UniFi', which I'm using and am very happy with. Unfortunately*, I found that with only one device it outdid my wireless router and I didn't need any more. (Well, fortunately for me, but unfortunately for a product comparison.)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I've read Ars Technica's review on this system. And a coworker has gone this route, but with a standard office gear.

What I'm curious about: how does this compare to what I did: bridge my main router with a second, cheaper wifi extender?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks