What's new

Human Target - Season One (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
While there is no official annoucement or release date, Amazon has it available for preorder on both BD and DVD. See where to buy under the sponsor ad on the top right of the page to preorder.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
At the moment FOX has renewed The Human Target for season two

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010/05/fox-picking-up-ridealong-keep-hope-alive-traffic-light.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+live_feed+%28The+Hollywood+Reporter+-+Live+Feed%29

Of course with FOX "I'll believe it when I actually see the episodes" is the usual word of caution. I remember at least one FOX show that was renewed around this time of year and then they decided to drop later when they actually filled out the schedule.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
I was happy when I read this last night. I think the show is amazing, from the cast to the music to the action sequences. This is the best action show on TV, hands down (sorry 24).

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh Dial

I was happy when I read this last night. I think the show is amazing, from the cast to the music to the action sequences. This is the best action show on TV, hands down (sorry 24).
It definitely is probably the most fun action show on TV. 24 is probably the most intense.

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
VERY glad to see Human Target picked up next year. This was a really fun show and I much enjoyed it. Given that 24 is no longer being made, this will be a must watch for me next year for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks