What's new

HTF REVIEW: "Thirteen Ghosts" (with screenshots) (1 Viewer)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Watched this movie last night. I almost missed this one due to those who say it wasn't worth it....

BUT, I found it to be a pretty good twist to the typical ghost story and that house !!!!!!.....

Much better than expected and worth a watch if only just for the sound and transfer quality.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
I just had the chance to see this last night. And it's a double edged sword. On one hand you have hugely noticeable plot holes (sometimes the ghosts can be seen with glasses sometimes without, sometimes the glass is soundproof, sometimes it's not, etc.) and that's only if you buy into much of the loose story to begin with. On the other hand, I found the ghosts to be superbly crafted and rather creepy. KNB outdid themselves with this one. Once I was able to set aside my disbelief, I rather enjoyed this film. The ending was less than good, and the more I think about it, there are just too many inconsistencies to rank this thing high on my list, but I still think it's worth watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks