What's new

HTF REVIEW: "The Scorpion King" (with screenshots) (1 Viewer)

Bryant Trew

Second Unit
Ha, ha - This film comes no where close to The Mummy series, and that ain't saying much! It was just so pathetic, even for a big, dumb turnyourbrainoff movie.
I'd even say that his CG performance in Returns was better than his live performance in Scorpion King. :D
THUD - not even worth FF'ing through.
Poor Rock - stick to wrestling man...

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Definitely don't expect it to hold up to the Mummy series (especially the first one which I thought was by far the best).
Yeah, volume off might be the way to watch this especially since it doesn't get in the way of enjoying Kelly Hu! :D

MarkE

Auditioning
I liked the mummy movies. But this sucked bad. Had to fast forward through... Acting sucked, Direction sucked, dialougue sucked, plot sucked, action sucked, and the music sucked.
I wouldn't mind suffering through the Rocks acting lessons if there was some redeeming action or tension or anything...
Michael Clarke Duncan is getting fat.
Contrast to Brotherhood of wolf (I watched right after this)- which will probably gross a fraction of this pile of guano and there is no comparison. Please don't reward anyone for perpitrating this crime against celluloid by buying the DVD.

MarkE

Auditioning
I liked the mummy movies. But this sucked bad. Had to fast forward through... Acting sucked, Direction sucked, dialog sucked, plot sucked, action sucked, and the music sucked.
I wouldn't mind suffering through the Rocks acting lessons if there was some redeeming action or tension or anything...
Michael Clarke Duncan is getting fat.
Contrast to Brotherhood of wolf (I watched right after this)- which will probably gross a fraction of this pile of guano and there is no comparison. Please don't reward anyone for perpetrating this crime against celluloid by buying the DVD. :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks