What's new

DVD Review HTF Review: THE NATURAL (DIRECTOR'S CUT) (1 Viewer)

AaronMan

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
This is very strange. The menus show up in English on my computer. My DVD player is a region free Denon 3910. This is the only time a region 1 disc has reacted like this.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
It's a Sony disc, and given the problems several people have had with Sony discs on this board, this is hardly shocking. I seem to recall some of those problems involving Denon players, region free players, but mostly Toshiba players. Sony is very fond of RCE (Region Code Enhancement), which is why my daughter's copy of 13 Going on 30 wouldn't play in my region free Zenith (actually an LG), but plays just fine in my Philips DVD/VCR combo.

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Anyone know how I can get disc 2 with the supplemental docs without buying the set? Netflix doesn't list this new directors cut and BB only lists disc 1 which I just received. But no disc 2 is available. Any suggestions?

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason

Nevermind. Found it. You actually have to click on the movie and then bring up all editions. Then both discs are available to select. (For anyone that cares)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks