What's new

HTF REVIEW: "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" (with screenshots) (1 Viewer)

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
See? Shatner CAN act! Most people think he's serious. I have a feeling his tongue is firmly planted in cheek.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I have only watched (most of) the extras and I just wanted to ask what the hell is up with Shatner? In his interviews he seems like... such an ass for lack of a better term.
Well... I've read some of Shatner's books... and that actually just seems to be his (admittedly abrasive) sense of humour. As Dave said... pretty sure his tongue is firmly in his cheek.
Oh Steven? Ouch. ;)

Adam Sanchez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Adam
I actually just watched Galaxy Quest 2 days ago and it had been awhile. Still love that movie. Anyhow I hope Shatner is acting. I did get the feeling he was... or at least I HOPED he was.

I'm not even that big of a Star Trek fan, I just like the movies and that is about the limit of my interest. (Ok and the shows.)

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
After watching Nemesis, Star Trek #10, I'd also have to say that the odd numbered curse is crap too.

This one was HORRID! Actually, IMHO, just as bad as Insurrection.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks