What's new

HTF REVIEW: LOST - the complete first season - ADDICTIVELY RECOMMENDED!!! (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone noticed how realistic that the producers of this series are making this show so that it seems believable? I noticed in one episodes, I forgot which one, when Hurley is listening to his CD Player that his batteries go dead and says "Oh Crap." With some of the best country and pop music that some of these episodes have been highlighting, I thought it was a nice touch that the producers didn't give Hurley those batteries that never die out.

Some top notch writing for that one.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
That's good news. I'm hoping that the producers are thinking in advance and create some behind the scenes segments for Lost when they decide to start planning for the second season DVD release.:D

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I've watched a lot of those bonus features and I didn't see that on the Region 1 DVD bonus features setup. It would have been nice to see that promo even on the Best Buy bonus disk but alas, it wasn't on there. Maybe they'll include that on the Bonus DVD exclusive disk for Season 2.:D

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Are there any bonus features I can watch before seeing the end of Season 1?

Any help would be appreciated!

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I have to agree. It seems that every bonus feature spoils an episode or two in the whole season. I would hold off on the bonus features before you watch the entire set.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I'm now exactly halfway through the first season. The show is outstanding; can't wait to watch them all.

Recently saw the one where Claire is abducted by the 'others' -- a great episode -- but I noticed the actress' name was removed from the credits for the episodes following. That's strange, since I know she is in season 2 from seeing the promotional materials. Was removing her name from the credits a way to make the audience think she was a goner?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I read once it's because contractually she wasn't a star of the show (though I assume she is in the second season). When she's in a first season episode, they always listed her with the stars but for some reason she wasn't technically a star on the show. Whereas if Terry O'Quinn isn't in an episode, he still gets his name in the credits.

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
Loaned the Season 1 disc to a coworker on Friday.

She let me know today that she watched the whole season over the weekend...started watching at 11am Saturday and went to bed 4:30 Sunday morning...watching straight through all day/night! (with 3 episodes left to watch when she regained strength later on Sunday)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I just thought of something ... has anyone considered that "The Others" might be the other scientists that were with Danielle Rouseau and are the science team she spoke of? That thought has been nagging at me for some time now ever since I saw the last episode where the Others attacked the raft and that they had "guns" as they shot Sawyer as well as Molotav Cocktails.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I have to thank David and everyone else in this thread who endorsed Lost so enthusiastically. My wife and I just finished watching season 1 on DVD (it was a blind buy) and we love it. I understand the series is showing repeats for a few weeks now, so I can catch up on the 5 episodes of season 2 that I taped. In any event, thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks