What's new

HTF REVIEW: LOST - Seaon Two - Unquestionably Recommended (1 Viewer)

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
BTW...

On my set (the Best Buy set with the BB-exclusive bonus disc shrink-wrapped in), I noticed something interesting with the labels printed on the top of the discs.

Discs 2, 3 and 5 have a "shiny" more "moired" texture, while the other discs have a flat quality/texture to the printing.

Hmmm...

Let me know if any of you notice the same thing...

John Lloyd

Second Unit
i am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the first 3 discs from Netflix. I hope I can get through all of Season 2 before the new season starts. I watched the first season in one sitting, but had to wait 10 months to continue the story.

Kev_S

Grip
Real Name
Kevin Shinner

I noticed this today actually. Disc 1 on my set has the textured feel to it wheres all the rest are flat. I imported my set from Movie Tyme to the UK.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
If you let the main menu of Disc Two run through a few times, you get a semi-easter egg of The Others walking by.
Nothing major but a fun little thing like on some of the menus last year.

And my Disc Six has that textured feel too.

WadeB

Stunt Coordinator
Great review. I spent my DVD money on Seven Samurai this week, but am looking forward to picking up Lost where I left off. I missed a couple of episodes last season and was well . . . Lost. So, I was wondering if somone could tell me on what disc is the episode named "Psalm 23" I think it is episode 34.

I cannot find a detailed disc contents list, and would just like to know which disc I need to start with from Netflix. Thanks!

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Thank you for the review!

I picked up my copy super early - across town, for a special bonus disc.

If anyone is waivering as to start on Lost or not - I would recommend it whole-heartedly!!!!

ry

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
nice review. I have been wondering about the easter eggs since I have only found the one on disc 7 so far. Back to work on my review of the season 2 set.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
I don't know how you guys listen to commentaries. Some watch the episode through and then go back and watch the same episode with the commentary on. Others watch through the entire season and then go back and watch the episodes with the commentary on. However you watch them, you will definitely want to watch the entire season before listening to any of the commentaries. Like the bonus features, the commentaries are FULL of spoilers, and the participants definitely assume you've watched the season already before listening to them.

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
I forgot about the commentaries when I wrote my review. I'll update soon to reflect. agreed that anyone not having first seen the show needs to watch the ENTIRE series BEFORE listening to any of the commentaries. Same rule as with bonus material. Don't break it... you'll only kill your own fun!

David Rosen

Agent

I also was a little surprised to see that the commentary for "Collision" was left off, as it was recorded as a podcast for the ABC website last Thanksgiving and could have been an easy "freebie", as special features go.

David Rosen

Agent

Ah! I forgot about that line until I watched the episode again this morning. I still would like some producer explanation about it though...

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Rewatching the episodes, Charlie mentions it in Fire + Water as well.

In interviews about Season Three, the producers said that
(S3 Spoiler):they would be explaining more about The Others and the voices in the jungle. Maybe that'll also explain Walt's 'appearances'.
It's funny because until you mentioned it, I never even thought about why/how that happened. :)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
re: audio. have you guys heard stargate SG-1 DVD's (specifically s2,3 and after) ? their 5.1 mixes are awesome. i dunno why more shows (especially SF in general) don't mix like theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks