What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Hogan's Heroes - The Complete First Season (1 Viewer)

Dave Farley

Second Unit

I don't know on that one. The only other bidder in the auction I won was a "dgjessup".:)

I'm impressed with the new set too. They did a nice job. Hopefully, Season 2 comes out fairly quickly along with the rest of the series.

Eric, I sent you an email.

Jim-M

Second Unit
Dave, Now that you have the new set and the 7 episode CH disc, how much better is the video quality on the disc from the new set as compared to the CH disc? Any other impressions you have regarding the 2?

Dave Jessup

Stunt Coordinator
Uh, Eric and Dave... "dgjessup" was me. :b

There were, while I was looking, about four auctions rolling that had what we were all looking for. I tried not to tread too hard, and ended up winning one of the older 4-ep Columbia House discs.

I'm sure other copies will continue to churn through the mill.

And for what it's worth, I agree with those who believe the 25-min version is what aired, while the 30-minute was a "presentation" version to sell the show. This, of course, without having seen the longer cut yet....

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
I won a "buy it now" option on another one so it looks like we all won ultimately. :)

If I hadn't found myself having so much fun with the regular set I wouldn't have been compelled to do this just for completeness sake but seeing these episodes looking this great has enhanced my ability to enjoy this series a lot more than I can remember.

JamesHromadka

Stunt Coordinator
Bumping this thread, does anyone know Paramont's timeline for HH releases? Will the seasons come out twice a year, more often, less often, or what?

I'm ready for Season 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks