What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Bad Boys II - Special Edition (1 Viewer)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
In the case of Bad Boys II, I really liked the movie(saw it twice at the theater) so it's not a question of content vs. presentation. This movie isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I loved it and I'm glad it got such a good treatment on DVD.

Rob T

Screenwriter
I finally got to watch it tonight and I loved it more than I did in the theater! :D

Kareem

Auditioning
Just curious. I remember seeing an awesome trailer for this film back when T3 came out. It was just visuals from the film with drums overlaid. That's all. No dialogue, not even sound effects. Just simple drums. Had my eyes been closed, I might've thought I were in a tribal dance.

It was amazing. Has anybody seen if this trailer is on the DVD, because I only saw it attached to T3 and have never gotten a chance to see this masterpiece of a trailer again.

I know there are two main theatrical trailers for this film. I hope they aren't the only ones included on the DVD.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
The only trailer for BBII included on the DVD is the theatrical one. I know the one you're talking about, but unfortunately it's not included on the disc. Other than that, though, everything else about this release is top-notch.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Saw this one finally over the weekend, and definetly an all around fun film. The sound is what really got me as well as my guest.

Alex_Longoria

Auditioning
Great movie i like it very much, great sound and picture too, it's very funny to see again martin lawrence and will smith together again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks