What's new

HTF Please ForgiveMe ! (2 Viewers)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I gave in to the unholy Devils of Warner Brothers. I succumbed to the Desire that is "Christmas Vacation"

NOT IN IT"S OAR !!!!!!!!! My God What Have I Done !

I Had to see the Cat Fried! I Had to See Chevy Hydroplaning down the Slow.

DAMN YOU WARNER BROTHERS ! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL !!!!

Happy Holidays

Dave

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
HOW.......COULD.........YOU.......I......MUST..... HOLD.......ON.....MUST.....NOT...AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG GHHHHHYH OK now that's over, hey so many of us feel the content of the film sometimes warrant departure.

Jon_B

Screenwriter
nonono2.gif
nonono2.gif
nonono2.gif
nonono2.gif

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
A WITCH!!!! BURN HIM BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OUT THE COMFY CHAIR, AND TO BOOT, THE FLUFFY PILLOWS!!!!!

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Dave,
I understand your pain. My weakness is "Funny Farm." Will it be re-released in OAR? I really doubt it. Do I have an overwhelming desire to watch the rural carrier racing down the road laughing madly as he throws the mail in the general vicinity of the box. Bet your ass I do. :D
Jim

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
You're in good company. Lots of HTFers have Christmas Vacation. And some of us don't even apologize for it. :D
M.

M

MaxY

Don't worry I have a steel plate in my head and any time someone turns on the microwave I forget my name and shit my pants, so it is unlikely I will remember your act of treason after I micro-pop my next batch of Popcorn. :)
Max

Matt Heebner

Stunt Coordinator
Since we are confessing...
My name is Matt, and I own A Christmas Story not in OAR. It was a gift from about 2 Christmas's ago though.
I'm sorry. And to repeat....Damn you Warner Brothers, Damn you to Hell.....
(oh yea, ignore the sig. for this post;))
Matt

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
I am so pro OAR I will not even look at this disc.
I consider this a tragedy as ALL the Vacation movies are so great, more than great they are awesome, Chevy Chase is one of my favorite actors. This is tough for me because I also love Funny Farm and Spies like us.
Dave: I know it's hard to hold out, believe me when I think that I cannot own these great movies on DVD I almost literally cry! But I'm not going to preach to you because you know, thats why you posted an apology.
I just can't break down and buy them, my stand on P&S or any MARred release is unwaivering and I will hold vigilant until these are released in their OAR! However I did receive Funny Farm and Doc Hollywood as birthday gifts, but cannot bring myself to watch them!
nonono2.gif
Warner how can you not make at least a limited run of The Vacations and other great family movies that you have seen fit to BASTARDIZE in OAR? Don't you know that we OAR/film buffs love these too? Of course you do, you heard us at the HTF Warner Chat and I'm sure from many more places!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks