What's new

HTF-Let me down (1 Viewer)

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
I have trolled, posted, and looked around this placed while drunk for many years. This year I needed the forum to help me out with black Friday and all the internet deals on Thursday which as far as I know start Wednesday night. I must say I have been let down. I can find more post about Lindsay Lohan than I can about the fine products that this site is devoted to and supports. So as I sit here drunk and confused on why I can see Lindsay but not find a TV I would like to say THANKS.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Glad to know you only visit when you're drunk, Matt. Like Paul said, Bargains and Deals is where you should look.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
First, check the deals & bargains area. Then, the site has plenty of forum sponsors and those who do well by by those who come here.

The After Hours area is, by and large, designed for off-topic stuff, so if you were looking here, you must have drank too much ;)

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Classic post! :laugh:

htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
You might also check your newspaper. All the ads you need for a buck fifty. I'm not sure what you expected from HTF regarding BF ads.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Since I did post the 42" plasma at K-Mart for $699 in the afore-mentioned Bargains and Deals forum, you're very welcome!

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
i purchased the 42" sylvania LCD 1080p from Sears...it wont come in until Wednesday. No idea how bad this display will be but it will be fun to show off in my video trainings. :)

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member

Fat, drunk, and confused is no way to go through life, son.

(if you're not fat, just omit that first word)

Jon

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor

Thanks Gene,
I was happy to read that you didn't want me to drink and drive. Good man.

Well after todays fights I walked away with (2) 37" LCDs, (1) 20" LCD, and an HD-DVD player. It turned out to be a fine day and I plan on drinking again starting right now. Cheers to all.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
If the HTF let you down...I hope it at least had the decency to do it easily.

================================================== ======

:laugh: Have I just crossed over into another dimension of sound, sight & mind?! It definitely has the feel of a land of both shadow and substance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks