What's new

HTF iPhone app, how do I sign in? HELP! (1 Viewer)

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Help Dave Upton !! When using the HTF iPhone, I can't login using my Facebook ID. Seems to be no button for it. Is there a way to do FB Login to HTF using A FB I'd?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Kyrsten,

If you created an HTF account on Facebook, the ID is shared. That username/password should work.

You are saying there is no login button to sign into the forum on the iPhone app?

That's odd. Could you check again and let me know for certain?

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Ronald Epstein said:
Kyrsten, If you created an HTF account on Facebook, the ID is shared. That username/password should work. You are saying there is no login button to sign into the forum on the iPhone app? That's odd. Could you check again and let me know for certain?
Thanks for the comeback Ronald. Here's the skinny.First of all, the iPhone app has no login buttons for Facebook or Twitter like you see on the HTF regular login page. Just a userid & password login screen.Using my Facebook ID & PW for login does not work on the iPhone app.The way it looks, I might have to create a separate ID on HTF itself to fully utilize the iPhone app.I'd prefer if I could to just stick to one ID, the one I use for FB. Appreciate any help you could provide. Oh and copy this to Dave Upton (who I think is the creator of the iPhone app).

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Kyrsten, Thank you for letting us know about this. The application is actually written by Tapatalk. I'll reach out to them about Facebook login.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Kyrsten,
You can actually set a local password that you will need to use for the app. Unfortunately, Tapatalk (the app creator) doesn't support facebook login.
To set a local password, click the drop down next to your name in the top right, and choose "My Settings", then Email & Password.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks