Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
SIZE]

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
I was very much looking forward to receiving my copy of Elizabeth and your review just adds fuel to the fire. Thanks for the fine review, and Universal, thanks for the exceptional disk.:)

I think I will watch this release over the weekend before heading out to see Elizabeth: The Golden Age.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Thanks, Neil.

(My copy just arrived - together with Deliverance. Believe it or not: exactly while I was actually reading your review.)

Cees

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
My copy arrived on Friday and I plan on viewing this today sometime during a football break. Well, a 2 hour football break. :D

Dan M

Second Unit
Excellent disc of an excellent movie. I found 0 faults with this one. After watching my old SD DVD for all these years and finally seeing this in HD made me feel like watching it for the first time almost. Hard to belive its been almost 9 years since this first came out .

I too watched this before running to the cinema to see Elizabeth: The Golden Age. I found it to be a worthwhile sequel but not quite as good as the first. But will buy on HD when it comes out!

Hope they make a trilogy out of this....Might as well

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks