What's new

HTF Fantasy Football (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am doing so much better than I was expecting. But now with 3 of my main players down or out, I don't know how I will do the rest of the season.
The race to the playoffs seems to be tight in every league also! Well heres to good luck and winning games for everyone, that is unless you are playing me :)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I've been very lucky the last couple of weeks - suprised I scraped a win this week... Doubt I'll be so lucky next! :)
Still pleased to be off the bottom spot in my league though :)
------------------
Nothing In Particular

Jin E

Second Unit
Anyone remember during the draft how P*ssed off I was when my Java window locked up and the computer drafted Jeff George for me? It's good to have #1 waiver position every week though! Woohoo! I'm having a good time mopping up the bottom of the league.
-Jin
------------------
-Jin
My Theater

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
My team stinks.
I'm still in it for the long haul though!
------------------
Scott Weinberg
------------------
http://www.ofcs.org

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
I've been doing ok. Can't really complain. A few more injury reports on Eddie George sure would be fun though. He seems to play better the worse the prognosis.
------------------
...I could go on, but I need to take a shit.
-Jason Whyte on "Corky Romano"

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
My team's picked up a couple of wins, neither of which I honestly thought I'd manage. This week's was only because of the lack of depth in Defensive Teams... If your DT's on aBye, there's next to zero spares available...
I guess the principal benefit of most teams struggling is the division structure works wonders :) It's close in most of them...
Is it top 4 for play-offs or top 8?
------------------
Nothing In Particular

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Hey I didn't check my team in time last week but still pulled out a win. don't know that happened, but also dont know how i lost against irving either. so I guess they even out. My team sucks. Especially with Faulk continuing to be injured like he is. I'm very high on Lamont Jordan though, even though he hasn't lived up to it. Looks like I'm screwed this week. Couch is out and Ferotte and Dilfer aren't playing. Ugh... Enjoy the easy win, Joel!
------------------
I AM CANADIAN!

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I think it's top 2 in each division, Brian! You're coming on strong there, keep it up!
------------------
I AM CANADIAN!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks