What's new

HTF Fantasy Football (1 Viewer)

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
The HTF - Special Edition fantasy football league is entering its 11th season and while it's been on life support pretty much since its inception we're gluttons for punishment and just keep on going year after year. If any of you would care to join and revel in the most moribund yet still kicking fantasy football around just head on over and sign up. Just be warned that once you start playing a general malaise will set in and you'll find yourself unwilling and unable to quit as the required effort is just too much to bear. Draft is this Sunday, 9/4 at 7PM Pacific time. Yahoo link League ID: 414670 Password: OAR

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
Won't let me join say that if last years members all join there won't be enough space.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Good luck, guys. I would be interested, but (1) am already in two leagues (one redraft and one dynasty), and (2) Sunday night on the holiday weekend would be tough for me to make for the draft. FYI, I had my money league draft tonight, and ended up with the following from the 9th pick (out of 12 teams): QB: Brady, Campbell RB: Bradshaw, Matthews, Lynch, Bernard Scott, McGahee, Delone Carter WR: Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Manningham, Lance Moore, Jacoby Ford TE: Daniels, Winslow It's a points per reception league and 6 points for all TD's. We start 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE and 3 Flex (RB/WR/TE). We also take individual defensive players, who I will not bore you with (as well as the kicker). I'm strong at QB and receiver, have depth at running back ( but no stud). The 1st round was strange for our 13-year old league -- I didn't anticipate Johnson being there, and I passed on Chris Johnson, who went 9th. I didn't plan on drafting two tight ends, but Winslow was still out there in the 14th round!

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
what happened to the mugwumps? That was an odd note.. Everything ok? We could have moved the draft had you not been able to attend.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks