What's new

HTF FANTASY baseball 2006......... (1 Viewer)

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
Yahoo doesn't allow keepers for its free leagues. We'd have to input players manually for it to work. Did anyone keep track of the rosters from last year? I have no idea who I had last year.

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
I say we start anew.. :)

Just my opinion of course...unless we have a better idea to keep it fair for the new guys.

(I know that it was stated in the first post that this was a keeper league..i just overlooked it..so whatever you guys decide will be fine in the end. But a fighting chance would be great.)

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I don't really care either way. My team last year was the Useful Idiots. The Bonds Boys are out, by the way. If we are to keep players, I think we need the rosters posted here in this thread along with the keeper rules.

I am currently in the second year of a 16 team keeper league that holds on to five players. If you keep a player, you lose a pick in the round he was chosen. If you keep an undrafted player, he is considered your last pick. If you keep two or more players drafted in the same round, you give up picks in the rounds after after that round.

IE:
Player A (4)
Player B(4)

You'd lose both your 4th and 5th round picks.

As far as the league goes, I think we need to ease up on the bench slots. I don't have a problem with the number of players on the roster. I think if we are going to have that many then some of the bench slots should be make active.

Mark Dill

Stunt Coordinator
Corbin hasn't posted to this thread in 2 weeks. The draft is in 2 days. No one knows how this keeper thing is going to work. Should we be concerned?

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
With all the confusion and unanswered questions and the draft being two days away, I'm going to drop out.

If anyone is interested, I'm going to start up a 14 Team 6X6 H2H league w/NO keepers. Its strictly a 2006 league.

ML Universe
Avg.
HR
RBI
SB
BB
R
W
S
ERA
WHIP
K
H

I ran the HTF league in '04 and things went smooth. If I remember correctly, we all had a good time.

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
The league ID is 180302 and the Live draft is set for Thursday 3/9 at 8p EST. I e-mailed all current members of the league with the password. There are at least four more slots available if anyone else is interested.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
I wasn't into the keeper league set-up, but would like to get in this one. I was the 2005 league winner and have been in the HTF FBL's since 2003. (The Joe 12 Packs). If there's room, would like an invite.

Mark Dill

Stunt Coordinator
Will this new one be a keeper league? I mean... will we keep some players for 2007? Just curious... could affect drafting strategy.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I just joined the new league. Same team name: IndiansFan4Life.

Mark,

The league is for the 2006 season only. No keepers for the 2007 season, which if you ask me is a good thing since one or more of the players you keep could get injured during the offseason.

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
Nice, we have 8 total so far. The league is strictly 2006. No keepers. I PM'd and e-mailed as many people that I could remember from the '04 league as well. It'll be a good time and good luck to all those playing for second place.:D

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
OK..OK guys...................I'm here to let you know I've had computer problems. I can set up 2 leagues if necessary...............1 keeper and 1 new. When your computer crashes and you have been working a lot, it means not much time(or capability) to post on here. You guys have my email through here..................I'm an active commish but things have been hectic lately. Post in here and in the league(or leagues). League is yahoo #98318 and password is laserdisc. I'm alive, I'm here, and I've changed the draft time to 12th. Please let me know..............I have all the rosters from last year and would like most of those people to participate. I can set up a new league also..........draft time has been changed to the 12th of march 12th at 7:30(or could be 19th at 7:30). Is sunday a good day? Let me know.......thanks

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
Also, what is going on here? Last time I looked, the league ran smoothly last year when I was commissioner.... What gives?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks