What's new

DVD Review HTF DVD REVIEW: "Olive, the Other Reindeer" (with screenshots) (1 Viewer)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Umm, it says in the overview the sound is DD 5.1, but then in the actual review it says it isn't.

Other than that, good review. I'll get this if I can find it reasonably cheap.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I love it, Adam. Dan Rudolph correcting you on something involving "Reindeer."

(Just kidding, guys)

:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, I was given a copy of a "check disc" on this title several years ago when Olive, the Other Reindeer was in the planning stage. (Note: A "check disc" is used in the initial production of the disc as part of the manufacturing process). I'm not sure why the title was shelved for a while but I'm glad to see that it is arriving on the shelves. It quickly became a favorite of my grandchildren and they still ask to see it.

We're not talking about Citizen Kane here, folks, but for what it is, Olive does it very well. I'm glad to see that Fox did such a nice job with this (the "check disc" was a little rough in comparison.) Something that parents and grandparents will probably want to add to the "Holiday Arsenal" - especially since some kiddies will already be familiar with the book version of this little story.

Nice review!

Roger_C

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the review. I didn't know this was being released. I loved it both times I saw it on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks