What's new

HTF Clock Is In The House!! (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
During our group meet out in LA in September Ron and I had the privilege to see a new wall clock that Nick Pearson at Showcase Signs.

/htforum/images/clock.jpg

As you can see it is a real beauty. What you can not see is the workmanship that went into it. The clock and our logo are on 1/2 inch thick high gloss black polished acrylic. They then CNC mill the plaques from a digital file. Next comes the paint. To create the red and gold on the signs, they use many individual coats of paint. A special primer and paint mix creates a color that seems to both sink into and reflect from the plaque. If there is any error, the plaque is destroyed.

Several members already have signs made for them from SVS and our own logo. For those that have been waiting for something unique to show off in their own Home Theater this is the perfect item to get.

I have had several of the plastic logo for companies like Dolby Digital and DTS and they are in no way close to the workmanship that goes into one of these plaques.

They are going for $75 plus shipping and worth every cent.

Parker

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
I won one of these beauties at the HTF LA meet and I agree that it is a real beauty. It is mounted in my home office above the computer and I get a smile every time I look at it. (I also get an inspiration to stop playing on the computer and go watch a movie!)

They make great signs. I'm proud to have one.

-greg

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Nick should be in this thread before too long and he can answer your question about a digital clock or not.

Parker

Nick P

Second Unit
Sorry, no digital clock yet. I'm still searching for a suitable digital insert.

Other logos and/or personalization can also be done. Here is an SVS version.

Greg - you're the first person I've heard from who attended the HTF meet. Glad you like your clock!

Please note I'll be closed from Dec. 17-31 so if anyone wants to place an order for Christmas delivery please do it ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks