What's new

Blu-ray Review HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: The Mel Brooks Collection (1 Viewer)

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
NY2LA said:
it's definitely NOT the box set this thread was originally about that's on sale now - it's the discs-only version in a plain Blu Ray case.
oic---didn't realize it had come out in a cheaper version. This one puzzled me--I've actually never come across either version in stores. I went and ordered it--I guess that's pretty durn cheap for 8 movies. I only have Blazing Saddles on blu right now.

NY2LA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ethan Riley said:
oic---didn't realize it had come out in a cheaper version. This one puzzled me--I've actually never come across either version in stores. I went and ordered it--I guess that's pretty durn cheap for 8 movies. I only have Blazing Saddles on blu right now.
I think it's a bit back in this thread where I ordered it on another price reduction thinking it was a huge bargain for the boxed set (which happens a lot with the WB sets, see Casablanca today) then found out that even what looks like a booklet in the illustration is nothing more than a collection of the (probably) contractually obligated credit blocks for each of the movies. Most of the discs have at least a couple special features, so it's still a nice package to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks