What's new

Blu-ray Review HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: Bolt (1 Viewer)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David

Oh, good grief. That's bogus. I picked it up today too and we've already watched it.

Michael Rogers

Supporting Actor

The Best Buy sale price for Bolt is 27.99, sale price for Quantum Of Solace 25.99 and I heard you can even find it for less at Toys R Us. But a couple bucks extra for a pack with a DVD is a-ok with me.

MatS

Screenwriter
price points of 27.99 and 25.99 are not alright by me with even with a SD dvd included

yes, I already picked up Bolt for 16.99 + tax after coupon

unless all releases offer $10 off coupons upon release I stand by my original statement that any substantial additional cost in the form of a SD dvd is not a bonus IMO

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Dang it--I had no idea about that coupon !$#@!@#$
Just bought the BR yesterday; great movie! I can't believe how overlooked this movie really was when it came out. It's a charmer. That also is the cutest damn dog--!

I think they should do a follow-up in which Bolt meets the Incredibles; sort of a combination sequel for both of these. I'd love to see a sequel for the Incredibles...

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Wow, just got done watching this one with the family and it totally blew me away (as well as them). Great story, very well done and some very funny scenes. AQ and PQ were incredible....right up there with the best Pixar stuff and Kung Fu Panda.
This was a good blind buy for us and I'll highly recommend it to our friends.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Used the $10 coupon and my $20 Best Buy Reward Zone coupon and picked up both this and Pinocchio. It was like getting one title for free. Disney should continue this.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Just when I thought I was totally burnt on cartoons, I watched this tonight, very well done. By far better then anything Pixars put out over the last several years (sans UP which I have not seen).

The Blu-ray is fantastic, as good as all the other cartoons before it on Blu. But the audio, amazing, some serious bass in this one which was a nice surprise. Great use of the surrounds and very enveloping.

Very worth a rental.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks