What's new

Blu-ray Review HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: 28 Days Later (1 Viewer)

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
Blu-ray Disc REVIEW

ronsreviews_covers_89895.jpg">

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
This is must-see for horror fans, and really film fans period. It transcends the genre much like Romero's initial zombie films.

That being said I'll wait for a mega discount or a good deal on a used copy - I really don't feel comfortable supporting 39.99 catalog titles when every other studio prices at $10 below that.

Thanks for the review, Mike.

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
Michael, thanks for the fine review. This is a must have for me (along with 28 Weeks Later) and I am glad to see that the video is up to par.

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor

Ummm....did we watch the same movie? Transcends the genre? Really? What genre is that? The "Virus-Based-Zombies-Attack-England" genre? Sure I'll give you that one but the zombie genre as a whole? Come on now..

This movie was gimmicky at best. It's the same thing as the first one. Someone "accidently" gets bit or infected, and the world ends again. *yawn*. It wasn't even fresh because it was so damn predictable once we saw *you know who*.

It was a decent movie. At best.

Oh and thanks for the review! :)

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor

Wow....Okay where is the smilie with the blushing face?

Heh...Uh....oops...?

Isn't the 2nd one out on Blu Ray about now also? I saw it in Target the other day. Yeah...thats my excuse...

My apologies and all that good stuff.

However, what I said originally still stands. I don't think it transcends any genre, other than perhaps making a new sub-genre.

It's entertaining at parts, and just un-believable at others. Still I applaud the reviewer and, as we all say, to each his/her own in terms of taste!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks