What's new

HTF and WII Press Conference, 9/14 (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Anyone here going to be at the press conferance, in NYC, on September 14th? It's rumored the release date, and all the system details will be on hand for this event, as well as 6 hours of playtime for the system...but it's press only.

Need a reviewer for the conferance? :)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
meh, there's no 'we' in a single controller with the system. apparently accessible multiplayer functionality isn't as important to Nintendo as forcing every Wii owner to buy 3 60dollar wiimote combos (40 for the mote and 20 for the nunchuck) plus another 80 for four classic controllers.

Seriously for a system that's a play on the word 'we' you'd think that it'd be able to have two people play simultaneously, without handing off the controller, out of the box. plus doesn't the two 'i's imply two controllers just like it implies two people (and hence the plural 'we')?

I love there's a pack in game, I think it's a cheap way to jack the price up to 250 though. 250 would be fantastic if we got two controllers, seems a bit high for a 15-20$ game and one controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks