What's new

How to make your Windows Media Center a real HD machine (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
There are some major updates to my list (on page one) planned soon; and I'll post a review of the new SiliconDust CableCard tuner also.

(I received the new popcorn hour, but have run into a major problem so that review will be delayed until I sort that out)

jlondon75

Grip
Real Name
Joshua London
Wow... I'm new to the forum, new to thinking about HTPC, and am just totally blown away by the fantastic information and Q&A gathered here. Thank you - everyone - for contributing to this thread and keeping it going for total newbies like me to stumble across. This is extremely helpful.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Originally Posted by jlondon75

Wow... I'm new to the forum, new to thinking about HTPC, and am just totally blown away by the fantastic information and Q&A gathered here. Thank you - everyone - for contributing to this thread and keeping it going for total newbies like me to stumble across. This is extremely helpful.

Welcome!!! - This is without a doubt the best forum of its kind. I've been a member for many year as have lots of us. You will find expertise on a wide range of topics, and we all get along perfectly. I think you'll be happy here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks