What's new

How many people would like a chat with Muppeteer Bill Barretta? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Bill co-wrote A Very Muppet Christmas and Jim Henson's Jack and the Beanstalk (which he also starred as the Giant in). Bill is a major force in the Muppets, performing Rolf, Swedish Chef, Pepe, Bobo, Johnny Fiama and more. I asked him, and he'd possibly be up for an HTF chat. Who's interested?

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, I'd be THERE. I am a huge Muppets fan and I would LOVE to talk to someone involved with the productions. :)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Major Muppet Fan Here...

I'd love a chat with Mr. Baretta, if only to quiz him on why certain people were invited to make appearances in "A Very Muppet Christmas Movie".

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I am a Muppet fan. Remember, I *DID* meet Jim Henson.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Pepe would be great, okay? Has the offer been cleared through Ron and Parker? I'd think they would like to be consulted. Just a thought.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I probably would not be able to participate in the chat, but I would be interested in reading the transcript afterwards.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Id love it. im a big fan of the muppet films :) Besides it will be a nice change to have someone other then studio execs. Someone who has worked on these shows and movies we love

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks